U.S. Immigration Service Interview
We have professional interpreter that can accompany you to the U.S. Immigration Service Interview(s).
- Green card application
- and more! (U.S. Immigration Service Requirement, click here)
To get started:
- Schedule a Date & Time to meet us at office. (Book an appointment)
- Please bring your interview invitation letter from the U.S. Immigration Service to the appointment.
- Our rate is $100 per hour, minimum 2 hours per client, plus $30 flat rate for parking (downtown location). Exceeding time will be $25 per 15 minutes.
- We will require deposit to confirm interview appointment. (check, cash, or credit card okay)
- You will need to prepare all the documents that the U.S. Immigration Services needs.
- Our interpreter will scheduled to meet you in front of the front entrance 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- Our interpreter then will lead you to pass security, check-in, obtain and fill out interpreter form, and wait for the interview officer to call the parties with you together.
- During the interview, please remember to allow time for interpreter listen and speak, keep your paragraphs short, clear, and sound.
- When the interview is finished, we will collect balance according to the finish time.
- No need to be nervous! Just organize your documents, have a clear thoughts, answer the officer's questions, and allow your interpreter to translate, that's all!
For more questions, please contact info@sdTranslationCenter.com, call or text (858) 633-8509.